As mass roll-out of smart metering gets under way, it has never been more crucial that suppliers, networks and contractors alike work together to make the Smart Metering Implementation Programme (SMIP) a success, says the Energy Utilities Alliance.
The EUA is hosting a Smart Metering Update event in London on June 26, with more than 140 key players from across the industry meeting for a day packed full of networking and critical insights into how the industry can ensure meters represent real value to customers.
Delegates will be able to:
- Hear insights on roll-out strategy from British Gas, SP Energy Networks and Co-operative Energy
- Gain updates from the DCC on progress towards Release 1.3
- Hear RWE npower and SP Energy Networks discuss making the transition to SMETS2
- Share the latest thinking on customer engagement and behavioural change with Smart Energy GB, Bristol Energy and Citizens Advice
- Take advantage of over three hours of networking with 140-plus attendees to build relationships you’ll need as the mass roll-out begins
More information at eua.org.uk.